See America First! (Falling Rock Book 4) is here! I picked it up at the printer’s today.
You can now buy it online right here. I will mail it to you ASAP.
Buy one for yourself, one for a friend, one for your date with Destiny. You never know when you’ll need a good comic book. Seriously: buy one.
Falling Rock National Park is a family-friendly comic strip suitable for reading, perusing, glaring, glancing, nitpicking, leering, and scrutinizing. See America First! collects the best comics from the 2009-2010 year of Falling Rock. It is the fourth Falling Rock collection and Falling Rock is in its fourth year. Let’s hear it for the number 4!
A few facts about See America First! :
– 64 comics are included between the chipboard covers.
– The meteor crater depicted on the back cover is based upon the very real Meteor Crater near Flagstaff, Arizona.
– Pam is shown for the first time lighting a new cigarette on the dying embers of her previous cigarette. Hence the term “chain smoker.”
– 0 references to the 11th President of the United States, James K. Polk.
– Unlike my hero Bill Watterson, I am completely open to selling the rights to a bigshot Hollywood producer and turning Falling Rock into a major motion picture. I’ve already chosen who can voice Ernesto.
See America First!